TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27
- A dairy farmer leadership panel featuring NMPF Chairman Randy Mooney, Pennsylvania farmer and DMI Chair Marilyn Hershey and Texas farmer and U.S. Dairy Export Council (USDEC) Chairman Larry Hancock will focus on lessons learned during unprecedented times.
- David Wasserman, House editor for The Cook Political Report, will offer a forecast ahead of the 2020 local, state and federal elections. Wasserman can address questions about specific House and Senate races, as well as the presidential campaign.
- NMPF also will hold a moderated Town Hall discussion, featuring senior staffers offering updates and answering questions regarding key policy issues that affect dairy farmers and U.S. dairy.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28
- A dairy executive panel will share promotion priorities and plans for 2021 and beyond, including how COVID-19 has uncovered and accelerated opportunities for U.S. dairy. Featured panelists include Gallagher and USDEC President and CEO Tom Vilsack.
- Peter Sheahan, founder of Karrikins Group and a globally recognized thought leader, will share his thoughts on how companies develop and sustain a competitive edge. Sheahan’s books include the recent “Matter: Move Beyond the Competition, Create More Value and Become the Obvious Choice.”
- A spotlight panel will share critical updates and context around the industry’s sustainability journey, featuring Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy, co-op, farmer and other experts who will share why this topic is more important than ever among consumers and customers and how U.S. dairy is positioning itself for today and in the future.
To register, click here.