Members of the Michigan Agri-Business Association, a trade association representing nearly 400 companies across the food and agriculture value chain, elected the association’s 2021 officers and new members of its Board of Directors at its annual meeting Friday, January 15, 2021.
Officers for 2021 will be:
- Keith Martus (Board Chair), Vice President of Agronomy for Star of the West Milling Co., Frankenmuth
- Robert Geers (1st Vice Chair), Merchandising Manager for Michigan Agricultural Commodities, Inc. (MAC), Lansing
- Mike Fossum (2nd Vice Chair), Branch Manager for Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC, Brighton
Current Board member Jon Rush, Senior Sales Representative for BASF in Michigan was selected to serve on MABA’s Executive Committee.
In addition, two new members of the Board of Directors were elected Friday:
- Shawn Lambert, Safety and Risk Manager for Co-Alliance LLP, Avon, IN
- Allen Pung, Regional Sales Manager for Ceres Solutions Co-op, Whitehall
“I am honored to serve as Board Chair for 2021, and I look forward to working with MABA members and staff to keep our association going strong,” said Martus. “An effective association starts with an engaged membership, and I thank those who will serve as officers of our Association, as well as our two new Board members.”